Yes, quiche in a slow cooker - with the wonderful nutrition of spinach! Wendy said that this delicious dish began with a recipe from Family Circle online, but that she tweaked it a bit. I think you'll find her version as yummy as she did.
nutrition facts are at Calorie Count!
Spinach, Chicken, and Feta Quiche
2 1/2 chicken breasts (approximately 1 pound), raw, cut into 1 in chunks
1 pkg (10 oz) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
6 oz fat free feta cheese
1/3 cup fresh dill
2 Tbsp onion flakes
6 large eggs
1 can fat free evaporated milk
1/4 tsp pepper
1 cup Heart Healthy Bisquick
1. Coat slow cooker bowl with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, combine chicken, spinach, feta, dill, and onion flakes. Stir until evenly blended.
3. In another bowl, whisk eggs, milk, and pepper. Stir into chicken
mixture. Fold in Bisquick.
4. Pour into slow cooker. Cook for 6 hrs on LOW.
5. Remove slow cooker insert and turn out onto wire rack. Cut quiche into 8 wedges and